Monday, January 21, 2008

Wayne's World


You know, alot of people scoff at me when I say Wayne's World is one of the great movies of our time, and I'm probably wrong. But I often find myself refering to this or that moment in the movie, as I encounter my daily life. Everyone has seen it you know, so when I make casual reference to getting beaten to death with your own shoes (I suppose that's the sequel), we can all understand.
Like yesterday, I heard a Wendy's commercial on the radio that said "rapping to make chicken sound cool is just wrong" and I couldn't help but think about Noah, of Noah's Arcade when he's talking to Wayne on the new set of Wayne's World. He was all like "Come bust a move where the games are played, It's cool It's hip It's Noah's Arcade." Word.
Nevermind. I just re-read that. No wonder I'm always laughing by myself.

No comments: