Monday, January 7, 2008

Polar Bears


So now that i've moved away from the north I can write about polar bears. Had I written earlier, some jerk polar bear, having read my blog in his cubicle out on frozen Hudson Bay, might have made it his duty to maul me to death on my way home from hockey one night. Call me a paranoid superstitious-bot, but wouldn't that have been cream on the cake, or icing, or whatnot.
Anyways, can you believe tourists pay thousands of dollars to go up north to see polar bears?! Some don't even want to shoot at them! Personally, living on the outskirts of town not far from the dump, they're the last thing I wanted to see. Should I want to see one now, I'll go look at a skinny depressed one at the Toronto Zoo.
I did see a fox and a rabbit in Chesterfield. They were cute, but someone said the fox has rabies. They're not bears though, so I don't know why I wrote that.

No comments: