Monday, February 1, 2010

Silver Fury



So normally when i'm driving my Hyundai Accent, I like to go fast. Well, maybe only as fast as I can go without creating too many legal issues. Really the car isn't all that fast to begin with so that alone limits those legal issues. It used to be that I would gladly pass anyone that was, incomprehensibly I might add, not blatantly ignoring the speed limit. But, ever since gas went up to $1.45/L back in '008, I have a better appreciation for the speed limit. It is amazing how fuel-efficient my car is at 80km/hr. I must admit, I still like to go fast, but now when I come up behind some misguided driver concerned with safety or functionality over fun and thrill-seeking, I just follow them. I mean I have patience. I think it might even be a virtue,.. but actually I'm just cheap.

1 comment:

Zander said...

Oh man. Warner smacked you down!