Friday, October 3, 2008

Giant hydraulic spiders

So It is crazy how many ideas I have for posts and then forget about them.. Not only that, but I'm always like, 'oh, I won't forget that', or 'I'll write it down when I get home'. Lately I'm having ideas all the time, but not many make it to paper or the screen. Some ideas I do remember, but they're going to require a lot of work to post. Problem is, my creative moments are usually when I'm walking to school, or working out at the gym, or driving, or basically whenever there isn't a pen and paper readily available. I need one of those pop-out note pads like Kevin Klein had in Wild Wild West, so I can write down whatever strikes me as remarkable at whatever given time. But I don't have to save the American government or Salma Hayek from Kenneth Branagh.... yet... so my ideas don't seem important enough to merit inventing a neat contraption like that.

No comments: