Wednesday, April 16, 2008

House of pain

My face has been having a bad week. And it’s not good face pain, like when I get knocked around playing hockey. Instead I look like I was trying to lick the egg beater while it was still plugged in. It all started with the zit from hell. The zit wasn’t so bad at first, but I popped it and then it’s right by my fat mouth. Since I can never leave well enough alone, my hands are always going here and there, and it won’t heal properly. It’s Kinda like when you bite the side of your tongue and then it’s a little bit swollen and you can’t stop biting it. Fwig! And then this morning I cut my lip and then my chin shaving. That tells me I need to get a new blade, but it has also left me with an unsightly dark scab on my upper lip. And because I lead a some-sort of bachelor life, my eating habits are based upon necessity (in other words: I eat like a pig at home) and that scab keeps getting bombarded with food and opening up. In the wise words of Shikamaru Nara: “what a drag.” Apart from that, I’m always banging my forehead on something, but I’m used to that. It comes with being too tall.
Now, If only I could get some of that good face pain.

No comments: