Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Judge lest ye not be judged


One of my favourite things to do while I'm walking to school is trying to imagine who a particular shoe print might belong to. Sometimes the snow is just right, and it leaves perfect footprints. There are some pretty excellent shoe and boot bottoms out there. It follows that there should be some pretty excellent people too. It's not totally guess work either, though that would probably be fun too. I pass lots of people on my walks, so I can see what their shoes look like and what prints match that person. You can often determine their gait, weight, means, gender and age just by looking at them. My assumptions about their tastes in music, or whether they have self-esteem issues are purely my own imagination though. I might ask truth of the people I see, but that would require asking the people I see.

No comments: