Monday, September 14, 2009

"He's not coming back"


So Patrick Swayze died. Crazy, all those TPB episodes in-no-way-affiliated will now have a bittersweet irony that i'm just making up. I just saw Point Break for the first time ever this summer. Best movie I ever saw Swayze in. Oh how my life would be different if I'd seen it when I was younger. I mean it's about a gang of surfing bank robbers that gets infiltrated by an undercover cop named 'Johnny Utah'. I'm not making this up. Ok, my life probably wouldn't be any different. But there's lots of trial and tribulation as the lines between friend and foe are blurred in the world of undercover policing. Sure Bodhi is a bank robber and he forced Utah to participate in a botched bank holdup, and he held Utah's girlfriend hostage, but there was... wait... man that guy was a jerk.

No comments: