Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jim Henchman


I was thinking that bad guys often have underground layers. I wonder if they were bad before they got the layer. I mean in my mind people who hang out in the sun are generally happy. Hippies sell out, but I don't think they go evil or anything. Maybe some regular Joe is like "hmm, I need somewhere to put my super computer and laser cannon."[really! laser's not spelled with a 'z'! that sucks] and he needs some cheap real estate after blowing all his money on a super computer and a laser cannon. Dark underground gigs with no windows can't be that expensive. So he spends all his time underground playing with his toys and he gets all pasty and his friends forget about him. Where he gets henchmen I have no idea.
Then I was thinking "hmm... I live in a basement. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

No comments: